- Forum Program - Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Forum Program - Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Free Communication Presentations - Thursday
- Forum Program - Thursday - Ultrasound Workshop
- Forum Program - Friday, October 28, 2016
- Forum Program - Friday - Jornada de Enfermería
- Poster List
- Industrial sponsored symposium
- Main Topics
- Forum Information
- Registration & Accommodation
- Support & Exhibition
Registration fees include participation in scientific clinicians sessions, forum bag, program, all printed material of the forum, the exhibition area, invitation to the welcome reception, coffee breaks, and light lunches.
* Non-tenured junior scientists. Registration form must be accompanied by documentation of residency, or a letter from the Department Head, confirming their status. The letter should be printed on the department letterhead and addressed to the Registration Department of the Forum.
** Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle-income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
|Daily Registration fees include: Registration fees include participation in scientific clinicians sessions, forum bag, program, all printed material of the forum, the exhibition area, coffee breaks, and light lunches.|
Cancellation Policy for Registration:
All cancellations must be faxed, electronically mailed or postmarked. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
Postmarked before Aug. 01, 2016- 100% refund (minus € 50 handling fee)
Postmarked from Aug. 02, 2016 - 50% refund
No refund on cancellations sent after Oct. 17, 2016