- Forum Program - Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Forum Program - Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Free Communication Presentations - Thursday
- Forum Program - Thursday - Ultrasound Workshop
- Forum Program - Friday, October 28, 2016
- Forum Program - Friday - Jornada de Enfermería
- Poster List
- Industrial sponsored symposium
- Main Topics
- Forum Information
- Registration & Accommodation
- Support & Exhibition
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is our great pleasure to announce that The Dexeus Women's Health Foundation will host its 43 International Forum focusing on issues in Women's health to be held in Barcelona, Spain, on October 26-28, 2016.
The Dexeus Forum will update the current knowledge in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine with the key international opinion leaders in each field.
The Forum will feature presentations, hands-on workshops on practical issues and panel discussions from renowned international and national experts. Participants are encouraged to take an active role in the discussions with faculty members in a unique and open environment. Participants will also have the opportunity to be further involved in the Forum by submitting papers for oral and poster presentation.
The Forum will bring together multidisciplinary healthcare professionals, researchers and policy makers involved with the care of women's health. The Forum will provide them with a lively platform to learn and share their knowledge and experiences.
We look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona for an exciting and fruitful experience!
Prof. Pedro N. Barri
President Women's Health Dexeus Foundation