Technical requirements and instructions for presentation
Please come to the Speakers preview room 24 hours before (or at least three hours prior to the lecture).
In the Speakers preview room you may check and rehearse your presentation.
Opening hours: as per congress hours.
• Please make sure that all fonts, images, animations and sounds appear as expected in your PowerPoint presentation.
• If you have movies in your presentation please make sure to copy the entire folder with the movies in it.
• In presentation mode, your text should be large enough to be easily readable. The slides should not include multiple rows of text in small font.
• Your PP presentation will be made available in the lecture hall via computer network.
• Qualified technicians are ready to help you upload your presentation in the Speakers preview room. • Cameras and video equipment are not permitted in the Speaker preview room.
• There will be no possibility to connect your personal laptop in the lecture hall.
If you have Mac/IPad:
• Please make sure to come early to the Speakers preview room in order to check the device will work in the hall.
• Please make sure to come with the suitable adapter.
• Please make sure to have a backup PPT for PC.
During your presentation:
• Each session room will be staffed with an AV technician who will assist in starting each presentation.
• From the lectern you will be able to control your presentation using a remote control (no mouse will be available).
• Please stick carefully to your allotted time. Chairmen have strict instructions to interrupt if you exceed the allocated time slot.
• Please give enough time for questions (5 minutes will be appropriate).
Thank you for your participation and cooperation,
The BRM II Governing Board