Poster Presentation Guidelines
Before the Congress
To display a poster, all presenters must be registered in advance. Please click here for online registration. If you are NOT pre-registered you will not be able to display your poster.
Please note if you have not registered by August 31, 2015 your abstract will NOT be included on the congress website
Poster Presentation Requirements
To efficiently communicate the results of your research to the viewers of your poster, you are kindly requested to devote considerable effort toward the design of your poster.
Please pay attention to details by carefully following the instructions outlined below:
Sample of Poster:
Poster Display Equipment
● A large display board giving a display area of approximately 90cm wide x 120cm high will be provided for your poster display. Please refer to the above diagram.
● Make your title short to summarize the message of the research.
● Do not use several A4 sheets. If necessary please note that individual pieces of paper should be pre-mounted onto one large piece of paper or card.
● Poster body text must be readable from 2 meters (with possible exception of references) and the title from 4-5 meters.
● Check the draft of your poster very carefully to ensure that there are no typographical or style errors.
Display, Installation, Presentation, and Removal Times
Poster presenters should plan to be beside their posters during the designated coffee breaks, as specified in the program. Please see the Congress Secretariat for board allocation at the Congress. Posters must be removed at the end of the Congress. The Congress Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
Exact poster presentation times will be announced shortly.