Technical requirements and instructions for presentation
Speakers check-in is required 24 hours in advance.
Please come to the Speakers corner 24 hours before (or at least three hours prior to your presentation).
At the Speakers corner, you may check and rehearse your presentation.
Opening hours: as per congress hours.
• Please make sure that all fonts, images, animations and sounds appear as expected in your PowerPoint presentation.
• If you have movies in your presentation please make sure to copy the entire folder with the movies in it.
• In presentation mode, your text should be large enough to be easily readable. The slides should not include multiple rows of text in small font.
• Your PP presentation will be made available in the lecture hall via computer network.
• Qualified technicians are ready to help you upload your presentation at the Speakers corner.
• Cameras and video equipment are not permitted in the Speakers corner.
• There will be no possibility to connect your personal laptop in the lecture hall.
If you have Mac/IPad:
• Please make sure to come early to the hall to check the device.
• Please make sure to come with the suitable adapter.
• Please make sure to have a backup PPT for PC.
• All presentation will be deleted at the end of the conference, unless permission has been granted to the conference society to retain the presentation files.
During your presentation:
• Each session room will be staffed with an AV technician who will assist in starting each presentation.
• From the lectern you will be able to control your presentation using a remote control (no mouse will be available).
• Please stick carefully to your allotted time. Chairmen have strict instructions to interrupt if you exceed the allocated time slot.
• Please give enough time for questions (5 minutes will be appropriate).
• Maintain eye contact with the audience while presenting slides.
• We encourage more audience interaction where this is appropriate.
Thank you for your participation and cooperation,
The CoVAC Governing Board