Abstracts for the Congress:
• Participants who would like to actively participate in the Congress, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Organizing Committee.
• The Committee reserves the right to:
1) select the abstracts relevant to the Scientific Program
2) decide on the final form of presentation (oral or poster display)
• The Committee will accept a maximum 1 abstract for poster display and/or oral presentation per presenting author.
Abstracts will be included in the Final Progam only upon receipt of payment in full for registration by the deadline specified by the Congress Secretariat.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Title of the abstract
• Family names and initials of all authors
• Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
• Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel, fax)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words.