Dear Friends and Colleagues,
The Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to the fifth Meeting of the Ovarian Club, which will be held in Hong Kong, January 31 - February 1, 2015.
This time, the Meeting title is: Preparing the ovaries for egg collection: integrating the science and the practice. The Meeting will balance the best of oocyte-related science, from stem cells to matured eggs ready for harvest, fertilization, and beyond; and the new paradigm of changing our mind set from ovarian drug "stimulation” to getting optimum oocytes from patients presenting with different medical situations.
Read more ...
• FSH and LH in natural and stimulated cycles
• Optimum number of oocytes obtained - is there still a golden standard? Read more ...
• Overview of stratagem
• FSH dose? Sky's limit or rationalization? Read more ...
Energizers and other supplements:
• Role of mitochondria in oocytes
• Stem cell nuclear transfer Read more ...
Milton Leong, Hong Kong
Gerald Schatten, USA
Sherman Silber, USA
PC Wong, Singapore
Zeev Shoham, Israel