Terms & Conditions
The official language of the Congress is English.
CONGRESS ORGANIZER AND SUPPORT / EXHIBITION CONTACT
53, Rothschild Boulevard, PO Box 68
Tel Aviv, 6100001, Israel
Tel: +972 3 5666166
Fax: +972 3 5666177
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
The Congress Organizer cannot accept liability for personal accidents loss of or damage of private property of participants, either during or indirectly arising from the COPHy EU Congress. Participants are advised to issue their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Support items are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
2. All support and exhibition prices quoted are in € and are subject to VAT
3. All payments must be received before the beginning of the Congress. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organizer saves the right to cancel the company's participation and benefits
4. Time slot allocation will be based on level of support and approval from the Organizing Committee
5. It is the responsibility of the supporters and exhibitors to comply with the regulations of the local authorities, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries & Associations) www.efpia.organd IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.orgCode of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines
6. The Congress Organizer reserves the right to accept or decline offers of support and application for exhibition space
7. The Congress Organizer reserves the right to amend the published floorplan should it be deemed necessary for the benefit of the exhibition and the Congress as a whole
8. Please note that the Congress Organizer must approve all exhibition stand designs
9. Hermes & Merkur is the sole logistic supplier for the COPHy EU 2019 Congress. All materials sent directly to the venue (not via our logistic agent AKA Hermes) will not be under COMTECMED's responsibility. We are not liable if the shipment does not arrive due to customs clearance issues or any other delays that might occur.
Comtec will retain:
10% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 6 or more months prior to the Congress
50% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 4 months prior to the Congress
100% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 3 or less months before the Congress
All payments must be received before the beginning of the Congress. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organizer saves the right to cancel the company's participation and benefits.