YOUNG INVESTIGATOR SCHOLARSHIPS
This 13th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology (CONy) brings together academic and industry scientists in the neurology field. It provides a platform for international experts to discuss and compare experience.
The core of the CONy Congress are the debates which enable participants to discuss unresolved issues with world leading experts. The Congress aims to provide the most recent data armoring the clinician with reliable, up-to-date scientific information, helping in everyday patient care.
The CONy congress is offering a limited number of Young Investigator Scholarships.
Top 2 scholars will receive the opportunity to give a 10-minute oral presentation
EACH SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDES
1. Complimentary congress registration
2. A grant of €180 towards the costs of travel and accommodation
3. An opportunity to present a research poster
4. Scholars will have name recognition in the program and website
5. Accepted abstracts will be published as part of the Congress scientific program and on the website
The applicant must be a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow. Postdoctoral applicants should have no more than four years of postdoctoral training. Physicians or equivalent scientists are eligible to apply. The program has no geographic restrictions. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
1. The applicant is required to submit an abstract of his/her research
2. The applicant is required to present the corresponding poster at the meeting
3. The applicant must be able to provide support documentation confirming graduate student/postdoctoral fellow status
Please click here to download the application and submit to: cony@Comtecint.com
For more information, please send us an email to: cony@Comtecint.com