Abstracts for the Congress:
• Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
• The Committee reserves the right to: 1) select the abstracts relevant to the sessions; 2) decide on the final form of presentation.
• Each participant can present one abstract.
• Abstracts will be included in the final poster schedule only on receipt of registration fees.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Title of the abstract
• Family names and initials of all authors
• Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
• Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel, fax)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words.
About abstract submission:
Be sure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submitting.
Please note: You will be able to update and/or make changes to your submitted abstract using your email address and password which will be provided for you upon completing your submission, until the submission deadline date.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com, mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.