Young Investigator Scholarship
Awarded by Prof. Olaf Stuve
This 12th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology (CONy) brings together academic and industry scientists in the neurology field. It provides a platform for international experts to discuss and compare experiences.
The core of the CONy Congress is the debates which enable participants to discuss unresolved issues with leading world experts. The Congress aims to provide the most recent data armoring the clinician with reliable, up-to-date scientific information, helping in everyday patient care.
The CONy congress is offering 6 Young Investigator Scholarships.
Top 3 scholars will receive the opportunity to give a 10-minute oral presentation
EACH SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDES
1. Complimentary congress registration
2. A grant of €180 towards the cost of their travel and accommodation expenses
3. An opportunity to present a research poster
4. Scholars will have name recognition in the program and website
5. Accepted abstracts will be published as part of the Congress scientific program and the website
The applicant must be a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow. Postdoctoral applicants should have no more than four years of postdoctoral training. Physicians or equivalent scientists are eligible to apply. The program has no geographic restrictions. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
1. The applicant is required to submit an abstract of his/her research
2. The applicant is required to present the corresponding poster at the meeting
3. The applicant must be able to provide support documentation confirming graduate student/postdoctoral fellow status
Please send an email to: cony@Comtecint.com
For more information, please send us an email to: cony@Comtecint.com