|Accepted abstracts will be published by The Polish Neurology Society.
Abstracts for the Congress:
Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the Congress Program.
The Committee will accept a maximum of 1 abstract per presenting author.
Abstracts will be included in the final schedule only upon receipt of the registration fees by January 6, 2018.
Benefits for CONy Abstract Submitters:
- Globalizing your research
- Abstracts will be published in an electronic version of the Polish Journal of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Abstracts will be published on the CONy 2018 congress website
- Access to attend the entire scientific program (including refreshment breaks and lunches as published) throughout the 3 days of the congress.
- Opportunity to network with experts in the field of neurology from all over the globe
- Best Poster Awards
- Young Investigator Grants
List of topics:
- Alzheimer's diseases and Dementia
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurology in Poland
- Parkinson's diseases and other movement disorders
- Wilson's disease
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract and chosen topic
- Family names and initials of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel., fax)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words.
About abstract submission:
Be sure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submitting.
Please note: You will be able to update and/or make changes to your submitted abstract until the submission deadline date, using your email address and password which will be provided for you upon completing your submission.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
, mentioning your name and abstract title.